Tomorrow, December 9 2017, is the 20th annual Breakfast With Santa at Indianapolis’ YMCA Athenaeum. This is our third year as a proud sponsor of the event, along with our fellow Christmas elves below.
The YMCA at the Athenaeum has collected toy donations from the community for this magical event. Pre-registered families will enjoy a fabulous buffet breakfast provided by the Rathskeller, holiday fun, and entertainment. Parents and guardians “shop” for gifts, stuff stockings, and choose a book for every child in their family, while children get to secretly choose a present for their special adult.
- Who: -400 parents and children, 100 volunteers (AT CAPACITY)
-Hosted by YMCA at the Athenaeum
-Sponsored by FirstPerson Advisors and Christie Farrell Lee & Bell, P.C.
-Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett (10:30 a.m.)
- What: Breakfast with Santa and toy shopping
- When: Volunteer Orientation/Setup is from 8:15 – 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Athenaeum | 401 E. Michigan St. | Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Why: Because the gift of giving is for everyone, and every child needs to tell Santa what they want for Christmas!
Learn more about the event and how to get involved next year on the YMCA website. We wish a merry and safe holiday season to all.