The Indianapolis injury attorneys at Christie Farrell Lee & Bell remain deeply committed to serving both current and new clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our deep commitment to client service is stronger than ever. Though social distancing may have us outside our offices, we are still a united team with a common goal to help you.
No matter what personal injury, accident or act of negligence has caused your need for an attorney, we will fight to get the best outcome on your behalf and keep your case moving even while courts are closed.
Our COVID-19 Response:
- We are equipped for phone or video conferencing, whichever makes you more comfortable
- Essential documents can be completed and signed electronically, including notarization
- Evidence like medical records, photos, police reports, and other documents can be securely obtained through online channels
- We communicate remotely with insurance companies to continue advocating for our clients
- Meetings with witnesses can be conducted through secure conferencing
- Call us at 800-274-5559 to schedule a free attorney consultation, or visit our contact page