Kevin P. Farrell is a partner with Christie Farrell Lee & Bell. Kevin has been practicing since 1974 and has successfully concluded over 3,000 personal injury claims involving serious bodily injury, chemical exposure, burns, and wrongful death.
Kevin has delivered the torts presentation at the annual Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF) Indiana Law Update, attended by hundreds of Indiana attorneys, since 2005. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association since 1991.
Kevin was listed in Best Lawyers in America (2007 edition) and has also been an Indiana Super Lawyers honoree every year consecutively since 2004. In 2006, Kevin was honored to be selected as a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers. This organization recognizes outstanding trial lawyers as recommended by judges, and fellow attorneys.
- The Best Lawyers in America,® Personal Injury Litigation–Plaintiffs, 2007-present
- Indiana Super Lawyers Honoree, 2004-present
(Honored every year since the award’s inception)
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers, 2006
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 1991
Member, Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice.
- Marion County Circuit Court, Commissioner (1975-1977)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Lawyer Kevin Farrell | Top Attorney Slip and Fall