Kyle Christie is a Partner with Christie Farrell Lee & Bell. He is an Indianapolis injury attorney dedicated to representing those who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of others. He is a proud Hoosier and was born and raised in Indianapolis. He is a second generation attorney who grew up hearing about personal injury cases, and it led him to seek a career doing the same.
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Pro Bono Committee
- United States District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2014
- Indiana, 2013
- Walker Foundation, Mentor, 2016-present
When is it Legal to Record a Conversation in Indiana?
5 Traffic Myths Debunked
5 Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
I slipped and Fell on Ice
Chauffeur’s License and Requirements
Indiana Moped Laws
Who is Responsible if I’m Injured by Debris on the Highway?
How to File a Car Accident Claim in Indiana
Facts About Hit and Run Accidents in Indiana
Reckless Driving Accidents in Indiana