Tina M. Bell is a former defense attorney who represented doctors, nurses, hospitals, and their insurance companies for over a decade in her early career. In 2009, she felt called to dedicate her practice to representing the victims of medical malpractice instead of the health care providers. She is deeply passionate about getting justice for her clients and, in turn, making the health care system safer and better for all citizens of Indiana.
Tina has been selected by Super Lawyers as an Indiana Super Lawyer honoree every year since 2012. She was selected by Super Lawyers as one of the Top 50 Lawyers in Indiana and as one of the Top 25 Female Lawyers in Indiana in 2014.
Tina and her husband, Jason, are the proud parents of two teenage girls. Tina is a very active part of the Heritage Christian community and attends Itown Church. Tina and her family have a love for working in the mission field together and consider their time there, both locally and abroad, to be one of their greatest achievements.
- Indiana Super Lawyers Honoree, 2012-2018 (primary area of practice – Medical Malpractice)
- 2016 National Association of Distinguished Counsel — The Nation’s Top One Percent
- 2015 National Association of Distinguished Counsel — The Nation’s Top One Percent
- Selected to Super Lawyers Top 50 Lawyers in Indiana, 2014
- Selected to Super Lawyers Top 25 Female Lawyers in Indiana, 2014 & 2019
- Northeast Indiana’s Future 40, 2008
- Young Lawyer of the Year, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, 2004
- Rookie of the Year, Defense Research Institute, 2002
- The American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Sagamore Inn of Court, Executive Committee
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana